Tuesday 4 October 2011

I got a text this morning from the South African family I stayed with for the majority of the World Cup last year to say that it has been 15 months since I left their country to return to the UK and this gave me a brilliant idea.

You see, I kept a World Cup blog during my stay in the Rainbow country and having recently discovered a really cool website called Wordle (Thanks @LingoLiz) which generates "word clouds" from the text you provide, I decided to allow it to have a butcher's hook at my blog entitled Blackmore On Safari.
Click on the picture below to see the Blackmore On Safari "word cloud" on the Wordle website and see whichs words appeared most frequently in my blog. Why don't you also have a play around with your blog or your Twitter feed to see what "word clouds" Wordle gives you?

Wordle: Blackmore On Safari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home