Monday 7 May 2012

Picture captions please: GEAR in pictures

So you'll be pleased to know that I completed the Grand East Anglia Run yesterday - JUST! I managed to cross the finish line in a personal best time of 46 minutes 13 seconds - knocking six minutes off my training time!

I also finished 291st out of 1,700 runners, which wasn't too shabby either, and managed to raise £300 for the Norfolk Hospice, which I hope will be doubled by my company Archant.

It was a great event and the atmosphere around the town was electric with hundreds of people lining the route but I did hit a little trouble as I entered the final stages of the 10km run around the historic town of King's Lynn as the below pictures show.

Closing in on the finish line

Crossing the finish line

About to throw up!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home