Sunday 31 October 2010

Good Charlotte's new album - only a few hours to go...!

Ahead of the release of Good Charlotte's new album tomorrow - which I cannot wait for - I have created a GC greatest hits CD to get me into the mood.

Here is the run down in order!

Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous
Don't Wanna Stop
The River
Festival Song
The Anthem
Screamer
Misery
Girls & Boys
The Click
The Young & The Hopeless
Seasons
Keep Your Hands Off My Girl
Wondering
Movin' On
Break Apart Her Heart
I Heard You
WaldorfWorldwide
Something Else
Beautiful Place
Walk Away (Maybe)
Broken Hearts Parade
Walk By

All 22 songs fit onto one great CD - I would recommend you try it but not before you've listened to their new album 1,000 times!

Let me know what you think.. Have I missed any classics out? Any order change?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home